We make no attempt to identify individual users through use of this website. Nor will we make any attempt to track or identify individual users, except where there is a reasonable suspicion that unauthorised access to systems is being attempted or abusive content is being left within our site. We will not give information about you to anyone except for law enforcement agencies involved in fraud prevention and detection if we have a duty to do so.
Cookies are used for a number of reasons:
– Logging in and out of the website and to remember your associated settings
– Allowing you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
– Letting us know about any problems with the website
– Helping us to understand how people use our website
– Collect any personally identifiable or sensitive information
– Pass personally identifiable or sensitive data to any third parties
Cookies are classified as two types:
– Essential –required for the website to run, used for logins and necessary functions
– Optional –can be opted in or out, mainly used for anonymous statistics
Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
– Logging in and out
– Displaying search results
You can set your browser to disallow these cookies but please note that our website may not function correctly if you choose to do so.
Our website includes functionality provided by third parties which may include, for example, embedded YouTube videos or social media sharing functions.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Cookies used by this can be identified as:
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz : Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website. Google Analytics stores IP address anonymouslyon its servers in the US, and neither we or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information. These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
If you do not wish to allow cookies to be saved on to your device you can disable them by adjusting the settings in your web browser. Please refer to the Help files for your web browser for instructions. Please do bear in mind, however, that this will affect the functionality of the websites you visit.